The Creative Director is responsible for inspiring and leading best-in-class, innovative creative work from concept to delivery. This includes overseeing the strategy and team related to creative content and consumer experiences. This role will be responsible for establishing creative direction, style and methodology for assigned projects.
Additionally, the Creative Director will manage, evaluate, and mentor individuals on their team. This role oversees work that spans a variety of disciplines including in-store, experiential, corporate events, trade exhibitions and digital technology.
Who You Are
• A dynamic leader that will seek innovative methods to inspire creative teams
• A keen understanding of in-store marketing platforms and emerging digital technologies
• A creative problem solver that challenges the status quo, conceiving innovative solutions that are on strategy and brand
• Lead internal review sessions and provide clear and objective critiques of creative work and how it delivers on brand objectives
• Motivate the creative team by demonstrating passion for the business
• Develop self and support the development of other creatives
• Make bold decisions and recommendations
• Lead strategy and development of creative campaigns ensuring consistent brand communication across channels
• Remain current on emerging trends in digital technology to incorporate into strategies
• Manage production timelines, vendor relationships, quality and cost controls
• Develop logical and clear presentations that tell a compelling story
• Lead the concept development and design for multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Generate design concepts that push the brand
• Collaborate with client service teams to present a visual representation of creative ideas to clients
• Clearly articulate concepts and ideas to clients in person and via phone presentations
• 8 – 10 years design experience in an agency setting
• Proven expertise in retail marketing design
• Fluent in software including Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote and Power Point
• Understand 3D modeling software 3DS Max or Maya
• Solid background in video and digital asset creation, production and deployment
• Product marketing experience in developing messaging and creative concepts
• Strong knowledge of design principals and brand strategies
• High energy, strong work ethic
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and assist designers during peak workloads
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Walker is Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please include a cover letter highlighting your success and passion, as well as your portfolio for consideration.