EWI Worldwide is looking for an experienced design engineer with a strong understanding of retail displays and millwork. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who is a team player, collaborative, leverages past experiences/strengths and willingness to develop and grow their role within our organization.
• Create 3D models and assemblies using Solidworks to support estimating and production of retail fixtures.
• Create production ready documentation.
• Collaborate with design team to optimize designs for manufacturing.
• Ability to work closely with production team to revise Solidworks models and drawings.
• Proven ability to problem-solve and deliver technical solutions for complex projects.
• Review internal/external drawings to ensure accuracy and provide feedback and/or alternative solutions.
• Deadline oriented- fast paced environment.
• Ability to adapt to project needs.
• Bachelor degree in engineering or similar field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of engineering experience at a retail or architectural company preferred.
• 5+ years of experience using Solidworks and producing production ready drawings.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication of wood, metal, and plastic.
• Must be knowledgeable of ADA specifications and building codes.