Pandiscio Green is seeking a highly-creative and ambitious graphic designer to join the team. The candidate must have excellent verbal and visual presentation skills, the ability to develop, substantiate, and explain design direction to the team and clients, and have a passion for bringing ideas to life. Under the direct support of the Art Director, the Designer is involved in all aspects of our projects, from exploration and conception in the branding process through to the final production of all printed and digital deliverables. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities for collaborating in teams, interacting with clients, and managing multiple timelines and deliverables.
• Assist project teams with research, exploration, and ideation during the initial branding phases
• Develop brand concepts and standards into complete, cohesive brand identities
• Translate brand identities across all digital, print, and 3D applications
• Design and oversee production of all printed deliverables including: stationery, floor plans, brochures, books, packaging, ad campaigns, etc.
• Design and oversee production of all digital deliverables including: websites, e-blasts, and digital
ad campaigns, etc.
• Coordinate with production director on estimates from printers, fabricators, and web developers
• Record all feedback in client meetings and ensure comments are picked up for future reviews
Qualifications & Skills:
• 1–3 years of professional experience in an agency, design studio, or in-house department
• Confident and self-initiating, an enthusiastic individual who can build from the ground up without excessive direction
• Able to present concepts in a clear, concise manner
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• A refined sense of composition and typography
• Professional knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, print production
• Advanced skills in Sketch / Adobe XD, frontend design, web design, digital media
• Experience working under deadlines
• The speed of lightning
• The precision of a Swiss clock
Please send a resume, cover letter, work samples, and salary requirements to email@example.com
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming regular deadline – March 9th!Enter the C77DA x