Skyline Exhibits & Design is seeking an entry to mid-level Designer. Senior Level applicants will be considered with commensurate alterations to the job responsibilities. Based in Greenville, SC this on-site position is your opportunity to join our worldwide network. In addition to our core Tradeshow Exhibit design business our designers also get involved with Branded Corporate Interiors and Virtual Environments. The successful candidate will:
• Work with graphic files to evaluate and/or adjust them for proper sizing, resolution and placement onto production grids
• Provide B2B graphic design solutions for our tradeshow, event and branded environment clients
• Demonstrate experience with or strong desire and aptitude to learn 3-dimensional CAD and/or Rendering programs
• Work within the Adobe Suite
• Have experience with a CAD or Rendering program and/or be able to be trained
• Remain Organized while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
• Effectively and Professionally communicate both internally and with clients as well as production vendors
• Be Smart, articulate, creative, responsible, technically savvy and have basic levels of competence in math, management of digital files, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Understand the difference between ‘Design’ and ‘Art’
Tradeshow experience a big plus but not essential. Additional Requirements include:
• 1-2 years of Previous Professional Experience in a Design Environment
• Relevant College Degree in Graphics, Interior or Exhibit Design, Marketing, Architecture, Creative Arts. In lieu of degree 5 years related design experience.
• Ability to work as part of a team in addition to long stretches of “just you and the computer”
• Recognition that the position is a mix of creativity and pre-production design logistics
Position is available immediately.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and link to your portfolio.