Your role with will involve the following:
• Provide design support to art director and/or creative director on your project teams.
• Deliver a wide array of design outputs, including print, digital, environmental, web, and video graphics.
• Develop design concepts and creative solutions that meet the business objectives and budgets of our clients.
• Be thoughtful about designing for experiences within a three-dimensional space. While it’s not a requirement to design within 3D programs, it is important that you are eager to understand how design can help or hinder our experiences within physical environments.
• Contribute your point of view with regard to innovative ways to continually elevate the profile of our agency.
Across all of your work, you will be expected to do the following:
• Take accountability for your work product, managing your time and ensuring that you deliver high-quality design solutions in accordance with established deadlines.
• Be a team player who’s eager to help when a project or colleague needs it.
• Cultivate strong working relationships with colleagues across job functions, both locally and in other time zones.
• Stay on top of industry trends and news, contributing to the conversations that keep our agency at the forefront.
• Bring positivity, passion, and your unique experiences to every project.
• 1 – 5 years’ experience in graphic design. Digital design experience preferred.
• Design degree or creative/design-based education.
• Understanding of the experiential industry
• Well versed in most Adobe programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. (Additional program knowledge is a bonus.)
• Proficient within Apple Keynote program
• Excellent information design skills.
• Highly organized team player, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a natural inclination for problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Thrives with tight deadlines and under pressure.
You will report directly to Cara Oppenheimer, Head of Creative.
Send resume and cover letter and link to portfolio to email@example.com.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.