Digital Marketing Content Manager
Samuel Hubbard is a third-generation shoemaker with a rich heritage and customers who love our product. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to contribute meaningfully as we continue to build a premium sought after brand. We’re looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual to help oversee three programs that are central to Samuel Hubbard’s brand and customer engagement strategy:
Web Content — Inspire the website with fresh and relevant content.
- Write, create, edit and manage new and existing content including website and landing page copy, graphics, videos, webinar, blog posts, etc.
- Analyze trends from SEO, web activity, digital engagement and conversions to inform new content needs and existing content optimizations.
- Ensure content is compliant with brand messaging/voice
- Own and collaborate on an editorial calendar and communicate out to all relevant stakeholders.
- Create and maintain a database or content inventory of all marketing assets.
Email Marketing — Evolve a content roster and cadence that delivers results.
- Own execution, QA and approvals of all campaign emails to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct on both mobile and desktop.
- Assist with lifecycle / triggered drip flows to engage and retain existing subscriber base, including ad-hoc reporting, QA, maintenance and execution.
- Assist in weekly, monthly and ad-hoc email campaigns & drip flows reporting.
- Manage email A/B tests and analysis of results
- Keep campaign and drip calendars up to date, and work with the brand team on calendar changes.
- Participate in lifecycle strategy discussions so we can continue to optimize every interaction with our new and existing customers.
- Monitor industry trends and best practices to identify new opportunities.
Organic Social — Amplify the brand story that drives engagement.
- Create and develop the organic social media strategy
- Monitor social activity, listening and responding where appropriate
- Monitor trends in social media and relay to the team when relevant
- Report KPI’s including engagement, audience growth and content performance
The Digital Marketing Content Manager will work with the Ecommerce and Creative teams to grow and cultivate our audience across all digital channels. Specifically you will design and create digital assets; deploy approved content via our digital channels; plan and execute seasonal campaigns; design and execute email drip campaigns; and work closely with our internal teams on various projects as they arise. The ideal candidate is passionate about our mission, has experience creating engaging content, executing digital programs, and is a creative, scrappy doer.
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing and communications
- Graphic, web, and email design experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Skilled in researching, planning, project management
- Personal enthusiasm and individual initiative
If you are passionate about helping create an enduring brand, please send a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in Samuel Hubbard to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include samples of your design work or link to your portfolio with your resume.
Samuel Hubbard is committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Samuel Hubbard celebrates and cultivates diversity along multiple dimensions, including race, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin, socioeconomic status, religion, ability, culture, and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.