LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Alumacraft and Manitou boats, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our over 10,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
● LinkedIn @BRP
● YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. You enjoy high levels of activity, and teamwork.
2. You are well organized.
3. You are looking for an exciting job where you will be working with BRP’s world class design team.
4. You want to be part of the new BRP Design and Innovation team dedicated to the marine group.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
● Develop aesthetic surfaces for components of vehicle body work, taking into consideration the interactions between these components and the vehicle’s other systems, the ergonomic and functional requirements and the styling constraints coming from our design team;
● Build Class A aesthetic surfaces within proper timelines, using high end surface modeling software;
● Assist the design team by carrying out various support tasks (layout of ergonomic and mechanical packages, 3D scanning of models, rapid prototyping, supervision of the construction of proof-of-concept models, etc.).
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
● Degree in computer-aided design, industrial design, or the equivalent;
● Three to seven years of experience in the design of aesthetic parts with complex surfaces for the development of boats, recreational vehicles, consumer products or equivalent;
● Autodesk Alias Class A surfacing ability a necessity
● A working knowledge of PTC Creo a plus
● Possess basic knowledge related to materials and manufacturing processes
● Attention to form and detail, highly developed spatial perception and ability to interpret and actualize designers’ ideas;
● Ability to self-manage your projects.
Position based in Stuart, FL
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.