Teva Pharmaceuticals Digital Health team is an innovation engine within Teva, leading the way in improving the health and wellness of people everywhere by pioneering the use of digital health technologies that deliver patient-centric data to patients and those that care for them. We are proud to create, develop, and launch our own software as a medical device (SaMD) and software-based general health products. We are passionate about creating meaningful and impactful solutions for users bringing novel and connected care in many therapeutic areas.
As a tight-knit team within a large organization our collaborative culture empowers every single person to come forward with new ideas, to try new things, and initiate dialogue – to make a big impact on patients’ lives.
We're searching for a self-starting, passionate, and thoughtful Digital Product Lead to join our UI/UX team to help improve the digital experience of patients and other key customers (e.g. payers/providers and HCPs). Are you motivated to use your problem-solving design skills to help improve health outcomes for people? We value not only excellent designers, interface creators, and quality optimizers, but those that love working hand in hand to create solutions together as one team.
As a UI/UX Design Lead at Teva you will be responsible for designing, supporting, and building out our existing product portfolio and developing groundbreaking new products.
You will collaborate with smart and dedicated co-workers, reporting to the UX Creative Director, to solve complex user experience problems and articulate clear design requirements in a human-centered way. You will be involved at every step of the product development process, and responsible for brainstorming broad ideas all the way to ensuring design quality and integrity through launch and revisions - delivering end to end experiences that demonstrate your strong, intrinsic UI/UX design ability.
• Chart the course for the end-to-end design process - from concept to final handoff and translation into engineering for both new and existing products
• Advocate for the best solution, but be humble enough to work within constraints of a highly-regulated industry.
• Use business requirements, user, and research insights to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level design requirements that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with concepts, wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups, and high-fidelity prototypes.
• Deliver detailed design flows and specifications, ensure product excellence throughout product development and implementation process.
• Collaborate effectively with product management, project management, and developers to define and implement innovative solutions by effectively communicating interaction and design ideas.
• Advocate for the role and value of UX within the organization by sharing your work and presenting cross-functionally and precisely articulating design rationale.
• Support creation of feedback loops with customers to Build, Measure, and Learn for product development.
• Lead user research activities such as user interviews, surveys, and usability studies.
• Represent the voice of the user(s) in business and product conversations and decisions
• Inspire the entire team by bringing new ideas to the table
• Contribute to the larger user experience strategy
• Utilize User Centered Design and UX/UI best practices in your work
• Keep up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
• Strong experience leading the design of complex, high quality app and web interfaces with attention to detail and in the development of artifacts such as sketches, prototypes, high-fidelity mock-ups, motion design, and project documentation
• Fluent in best practices and practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, usability principles, accessibility standards, interaction and visual design trends
• Experience designing in healthcare or other highly regulated industry
• Experience working directly with developers to implement designs
• Experience planning & leading design sprints
• Experience working with Agile teams and the Agile software development process
• Willingness to adapt as new and different challenges constantly emerge
• Ability to work heads down on production
• Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
• Highly proficient with design tools, with expertise in Sketch and Adobe Suite as well as Zeplin and Jira
• Highly proficient with interactive prototyping tools, expertise in Invision Studio
• Experience designing on multiple platforms (iOS, Android)
• Fluent with MS Office
• Fluent in English (written and oral)
• A professional or personal portfolio that demonstrates strong command of user-experience design principles and process including flows, wireframes, and visual designs
• Experience collaborating with executive level stakeholders to conceptualize, define, and design innovative solutions.
• Experience in web development with customer-facing support or solutions
• Experience working on multiple projects at the same time
• Experience collaborating with developers of varying skillsets
• Experience working with Product Manager (PM) to iterate on the product backlog
• Experience leading or managing vendors in qual or quant usability tests
• Experience in style guide development
• Knowledge of Section 508 and W3C WCAG 2.0 guidelines
This position requires a Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Digital Media Arts, or a related field and 5+ years of experience working on mobile apps and web.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Digital Media Arts, or a related field and 10+ years of experience working on mobile apps and web.
Include portfolio link and password.