The One Club for Creativity is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated executive assistant to support the CEO and COO in a fast-paced, creative environment.
What you’ll be doing
• Scheduling meetings and appointments, managing travel, keeping calendars up to date
• Administrative support including emails and calls, preparing and submitting expense reports, creating documents and keeping meeting minutes
• Organizing and attending certain events and presentations, making sure executives have everything they need for it to run smoothly
• Organizing food and beverage and space for meetings, welcoming guests
• Helping to oversee communications internally with the staff
What we’re looking for
• Prior experience supporting senior Executives is preferred (5-10 years)
• Attention to detail and a pro at scheduling
• Self-starter with a great attitude and a strong work ethic
• Organized, able to juggle multiple tasks while supporting multiple executives
• Great at MS-Office programs, mail merges, contact list databases
• Proficiency at Powerpoint and Keynote presentation software a plus
• On time and available when needed
• Ability to travel occasionally (less than 5 times a year)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism
Office hours are M-F 9:30am-6:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend hours required.
The One Club for Creativity (TOCC), producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards and Creative Week, is the world's foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design.
In addition to awards shows, TOCC programming includes Creative Boot Camps, inclusion and diversity programming, professional development, student events and gender equality initiatives in the US and abroad.
The One Club for Creativity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.