Exhibitpro is seeking an incredibly talented experiential designer to help us in our continued growth by designing award-winning experiences that tell our client’s stories. Exhibitpro has doubled our growth in the last three years and has been in business since 1991. This position will provide you the opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team (https://www.exhibitoronline.com/news/article.asp?ID=19410) and to design experiences for innovative Fortune 500 and 1000 brands across all industries.
We will provide a competitive salary with room for advancement, a full benefits package including medical with prescription drug card, dental, vision, disability, and Simple IRA retirement plan.
Exhibitpro Culture: https://www.instagram.com/exhibitpro_/
This is a full-time position at our corporate office in New Albany, Ohio.
- Ability to design experiential activations in trade show, event, or corporate setting, valued
between $250,000 - $1,000,000
- Vast knowledge of experiential vendors and partners including, but not limited to, lighting, AV,
AR/VR, digital, architectural, and more
- Will possess the ability to lead a creative discovery meeting with clients and prospects to
identify their needs and to effectively translate the information discovered into a winning
- Ability to present creative and design ideas to potential clients in person, in an RFP setting
- Ability to communicate effectively with sales, project management, production teams and
clients to ensure designs are built to the client's expectations, with the proper materials, and
- Ability to manage and prioritize several designs and deadlines at any given time
- Ability to design to a budget
- Ability to stay up to date on trends within events, experiential, architectural, lighting,
materials, etc through attending shows, conferences, and continued learning opportunities
What Success Looks Like:
- The successful candidate will integrate harmoniously with the creative team, and larger
Exhibitpro teams. They will be able to jump into projects to aid the sales and project
management in discussing creative ideas that achieve the client’s objectives
- They will design experiences and provide floor plan layouts for current clients
- They will provide winning designs for new clients in competitive situations. Their designs in
competitive situations will win 75% of the time
- They will continue to provide new and innovative ideas as technology and trends change
- Proficiency in 3D CAD software; VectorWorks, AutoCAD, Rhino, or SolidWorks preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop; experience in optimizing files for
printing/production a plus
- Must possess exceptional communication, organizational, and follow up skills - and be able to
manage multiple projects, design solutions that exceed expectations, and articulate in a
- 5+ years in the exhibit/experiential, or similar industry
- Degree in exhibit, industrial, fine arts, or interior design is strongly preferred
- Must be willing to work full time out of our New Albany, OH HQ
What does the average day look like?
- Most days will involve designing new experiences for current and prospective clients, as well
as occasionally creating detailing CADs (detailed cad drawings)
- They will attend creative meetings with the sales and project management team to discuss
design concepts and revisions as well as production meetings to discuss details on the
fabrication of the approved designs.
- Some days may involve walking client teams through the staging of a new exhibit in our
Exhibitpro is a full-service exhibit company that specializes in delivering face-to-face marketing engagements through trade show exhibits, events, and branded environments. Since 1991, we have designed, produced, and delivered experiences that have maximized results for our clients. We do this by: • Utilizing a strategy-first approach that begins by listening and concludes with the seamless delivery of your unique exhibit experience. • Pairing our robust suite of in-house services with a nimble and adaptable client care approach. • Identifying trends across a wide range of industries and applying meaningful implications from one industry to another. • Delivering a business-centric approach to full-service exhibit management that includes an emphasis on lowering costs and improving ROI.