HealyKohler Design, a museum planning and exhibit design firm, is seeking a highly motivated and creative exhibit designer to join our expanding team in our Washington, DC office.
The designer will work collaboratively within our multi-disciplinary team to create and integrate all aspects of an exhibit experience into the physical space. The designer will be responsible for creating conceptual renderings and visualizations, fly-through animations, development drawings, and documentation and specification packages.
• 1-5 years of experience in exhibit design or related field?
• Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all team members including clients
• Organized, independent, self-starter
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fluid environment
• Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
• Proven experience in multiple phases of the design process, including conceptualization, design development, and construction documentation
• Collaborate with team members, subcontractors, vendors and clients
• Create designs for interactive experiences, collections, and immersive environments
• Participate in all phases of design projects from planning and concept design through documentation and fabrication and installation administration
• Adhere to and facilitate project schedules and budget requirements
• BA or MA in Industrial Design, Exhibit Design, Architecture, or Interior Design
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, V-ray
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
To Apply: and Be Considered:
• Send resume and a link to your digital portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org