This position will design and assist in the presentation and pricing of custom, custom modular, custom rental and systems exhibit projects to our clients. This position will provide design insight and serve as a solutions resource for the entire design and sales staff. This person is a self motivated creative thinker who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Collaborate with the sales team to create exhibit concepts and client presentations.
• Generate 2D & 3D concepts and presentations.
• Partner with production team to generate pricing options.
Custom Modular Exhibit Designer
• Create original concepts for custom, custom modular and custom rental exhibit solutions
• Create custom systems solutions using Nimlok Company designed kits
• Make changes and revisions to designs per client or sales feedback
• Render new and existing designs with graphic concepts
• Collaborate with Nimlok Company designers and estimators on solutions
• Participate in client design meetings
• Serve as resource and subject matter expert for other design staff
• • • • • •
Exhibit design experience and portfolio of work
Proficient in Vectorworks or other CAD software
Proficient in Artlantis or other 3D rendering software
Experience creating PowerPoint, Keynote or Prezi client presentations Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Graphic design experience is desired
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Have the ability to see a project from concept, rendering and factory estimating.
Keen attention to detail; especially in preparing design projects for presentation and estimating Ability to communicate effectively with employees, vendors, and customers.
Flexibility – possess the ability to prioritize, work with multiple deadlines and adjust schedule as workload demands.
Forward thinking – Stays up to date with design trends and technology in the industry.
This description covers the primary purpose and principal duties of the job. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed
Please submit your portfolio of work or samples of recent projects.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.