Summary of Position:
We are seeking a talented Experiential Designer to join our creative team. The Experiential Designer will be responsible for the creation of the assets required to transform creative ideas into tangible experiences through 2D and 3D elements, from conceptual and schematic to final build drawings and files. The Experiential Designer will work with and report to the Creative Director who will ensure that the designs meet project objectives and company standards.
• Concepting: Participate in initial brainstorms and ideation
• Design Development: Creative development through Inspiration Boards, Furniture and Décor Selections, 2D Floorplans, and 3D Renderings
• Fabrication: Create technical drawings to execute custom design elements such as, but not limited to, activations and staging
• Interdepartmental Collaboration: Experiential Designer will work closely with the project lead to ensure designs are within budget, and with the graphic design team in order to develop graphics that are accurately integrated into the overarching event design
• Bachelors Degree in Industrial Design, Scenic Design, Architecture, Interior Design Industrial Design or similar and/or training in art and technology, computer/digital art
• Have a proven track record of creative execution with 3+ years experience.
• Excellent working knowledge of 2D/3D drafting, modeling and rendering programs such as CAD, Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, Rhino, Maya and/or V-ray
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Understanding and past professional experience in experiential event design and brand experience
• Must be able to work creatively within a budget
• Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines
• The ability to think creatively about brand identity and translate into a live event design
• Strong communication skills: pictorial, written and verbal
• Strong creative and problem-solving skills combined with attention to detail
• Positive can-do attitude. Self-Motivated, energetic, and organized
• Proven ability to work and thrive as a member of a team in a fast-paced creative deadline driven environment with multiple projects
• Ability to work long hours as needed
• Be a self-starter and have meticulous follow-through
• Passionate about events and experiences!