The Faculty will be responsible for educational leadership, student instruction, and student advising in the Industrial Design and related fields. Position will start in the Fall semester, August 2022.
Minimum education and experience include:
• Master’s degree in Industrial Design, Fine Arts or closely related discipline
• Record of accomplishment in designing user centric products and interfaces.
Minimum abilities and skills include:
• Proficiency with Parametric Modeling (e.g. SolidWorks, Inventor), Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop), Free Form Surface Modeling (e.g. Rhino).
• Evidence of ongoing professional development.
• Interdisciplinary approach to education.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license.
At Pennsylvania College of Technology, tomorrow makers are doing more than building and sharpening their skills. They’re learning alongside faculty already proven in their careers, working with the latest technology, and pushing their boundaries.
Please to see the detailed job for Faculty, Industrial and Interaction Design announcement on our website, and to submit an application, cover letter, and resume: https://www.pct.edu/jobs.
At Penn College, People Make the Difference
Penn College is committed to equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce.