A dynamic and flexible Fashion Marketing Assistant and Content Creator is required for our small but exciting company. The role offers a lot of room for creative freedom and we are looking for someone with a fresh perspective and willingness to push towards unique marketing solutions. As an emerging brand, we value individuals that are able to dive into a variety of projects and embrace the different challenges every day will bring.
- Collaborate with the creative director to develop a strong marketing strategy and cohesive branding vision
- Plan, creative direct and implement marketing campaigns that are exciting and on brand
- Increase brand awareness via PR, Social Media, Influencer and email marketing
- Work with the creative director to manage marketing projects
- Work outside the box and be flexible enough to work outside your area of expertise, as is the nature of working for a start-up company. i.e. working in pop up shops to create marketing material with the possibility of working to assist with sales in the shop, marketing the company for buyers etc.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in a fashion or marketing subject or equivalent experience
- Proven Marketing experience within the fashion industry
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Must be (age 16-24) and eligible to work in the UK / meet requirements for the UK Kickstart Scheme
- Please note to qualify for the UK Kickstart Scheme the candidate has to be enrolled on to Universal Credit in England, Scotland or Wales.
As a young brand, beginning a career in the fashion industry is not a distant memory and we understand the challenges and learning curve involved. We will seek to nurture and enhance your skills as you face new challenges through the sharing of our knowledge and regular communication to ensure you are thriving and happy in your new role.