As LAFCO’s part-time freelance Graphic Designer, you will work primarily with the Creative Design Manager, as well as our sales and marketing departments to produce design work for external and internal communications. Estimated weekly hours: 20. The role has the opportunity to grow into a full-time employee position.
• Provide support to our creative team and produce marketing materials consistent with the LAFCO brand.
• Create marketing emails promoting LAFCO products and marketing initiatives.
• Design advertising for and posts for social channels with our Creative Design Manager and Social Media Manager.
• Create photo shoot mood boards.
• Assist in production of internal marketing collateral and presentations.
• Maintain an organized database of all digital art files.
• Must have excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.).
• Outstanding visual design skills with an innate understanding of layout, color, and typography.
• Excellent time management skills - works methodically and meet deadlines.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented with outstanding communication skills and ability to multitask.
• Approachable and down-to-earth.
• A proactive team player that comes to the table with ideas, insights and thoughtful input to solve problems.
• Interest in new technology, processes and developments.
• A passion for fragrance, beauty, home, or luxury industry preferred.
• Hands on individual who enjoys working in a highly creative and entrepreneurial environment.
• Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to your resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.