We are currently seeking a Freelance Senior 3D Graphic Designer to join our team. Could this be you?
We are looking for a Designer for the environments that house, hold and accommodate experiences. These experiences incorporate physical, human and digital elements each derived from the essence of the brand, engaged in the needs and desires of shoppers, guests and users (the public and associates alike), and generally motivated by a commercial ambition. As a member of the Landor & Fitch creative team, we collaborate in the design of every aspect of physical environments for retail, hospitality, services and entertainment. You will enhance brand experiences through the development of 2D and 3D consumer-facing design. You will assist on medium to large projects with a creative vision that involves and requires multiple specialized disciplines and individuals. You will create both independent, original design solutions and developing the design work of others.
** This is a freelance role with the potential to transition into a permanent role.
What we’re looking for
- Creativity and new ideas
- A natural desire to be among the best and to become your best self; you are ready to learn, grow, and hope to design everything in your career
- The humility to learn from others
- Individuals that aspire to contribute to Bold Thinking to help create better outcomes for our clients, Landor & Fitch and ourselves
- The ambition to create big ideas and engage creativity
- Familiarity with branding and the latest trends shaping our world of commerce, and branded experiences within retail and commercial environments
- Familiarity with design thinking and its benefits on creativity and business
- A love for architectural design for form, flow, volume, and tensions
- Appreciation of furniture, its design, construction and materiality
- An understanding of lighting and its effects on our eyes, minds and moods; interest in lighting technique, fixture construction and
- A fascination with the presentation of merchandise and the experience of service
- Working knowledge of materials and construction processes and details
- The ability to planning, enhance, and section
- 5+ years of experience designing trade show, exhibitions, retail or hospitality environment
- Interest in the next generation of visualization of designed environments and experiences: AR & VR
- Command of the common tools of our trade:
- - - Pens, pencils and tracing paper
- - - AutoCad
- - - Sketchup & Vray or other Hi-res rendering engine
- - - Adobe creative suite
- Hand drawing and sketching skills are highly valued in this studio
Finally - our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaging in creating an environment free of discrimination, where our people and their uniqueness can shine and be celebrated. We’re working to set a standard for the industry as a whole, creating a culture of equity and belonging. We may not be perfect, and we know there is work to do, but we regularly check with our teams and Employee Resource Groups on how we are doing, using their insight to frame our thinking and actions, so we can all do better, working as one Landor & Fitch.