The Gender Equality department creates programming that elevates, celebrates, and supports women and non-binary people within the advertising and design industries. We are looking to hire a Gender Equality Program Manager to lead the development and production of all of this department’s programs. The Program Manager will report to the CEO and COO.
Gender Equality’s hallmark programs include:
? Next Creative Leaders, a portfolio competition in partnership with The 3% Movement that identifies and honors women and non-binary creatives who are destined to be the creative leaders of tomorrow
? Right The Ratio summit, an annual 2-day summit that brings together agency leaders to advance workplace equality and foster a more gender-inclusive environment
? Elevate: Mentorship for Modern Leaders, a 4-part series that connects mid-level women with senior leaders for leadership development and mentorship opportunities
• Project manage the complete life cycle of existing programs including Next Creative Leaders, Right The Ratio, and Elevate: Mentorship for Modern Leaders including initial planning, speaker/topic/jury curation, outreach, event production, post-event feedback, and follow up
• Build and grow relationships with agencies, brands, organizations like SheSays and The 3% Movement, PR reps, thought leaders, and other individuals to collaborate on professional development initiatives
• Identify trends and external needs of the creative community and develop events, panels, and workshops centered around underrepresented genders including leadership development, mentorship & recruiting, supporting working moms, etc.
• Track and manage all aspects of the Gender Equality department including budgets, revenue, event performance, attendee information, etc.
• Supervise support teams to ensure timely and correct delivery of assets and requests to meet each project’s specifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Demonstrated experience in and passion for diversity and inclusion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work well and under pressure and prioritize multiple projects, often against tight deadlines
• Excellent proactive team player with a positive attitude
• Experience with event planning and project management
• Ability to collaborate with all levels of leadership including executives
• Knowledge of Excel, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional nights and weekends
Equal Employment Opportunity
The One Club for Creativity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
About The One Club
The One Club for Creativity, producer of the prestigious One Show, ADC Annual Awards, and Creative Week is the world's foremost nonprofit organization recognizing creative excellence in advertising and design. In addition to awards shows, TOCC programming includes Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion programming, professional development, student events in the US and abroad.