Graphic Design Manager
The Role |
AN Media Group is currently accepting applications for a Graphic Design Manager that will report to the VP of Brand Partnerships. This dynamic role requires a seasoned leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is able to meet challenges with a creative, solutions-driven approach.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
• Oversee day-to-day graphic operations, creation, and production of all graphic design projects department-wide including event signage, presentations, media kits, sell sheets, program guides for our conference series, ads for print/digital placement, and more
• Understands our brand aesthetic and can visually communicate AN Media Group messages with high quality, compelling design solutions
• Help develop and oversee creative procedures and manage these with the Marketing Team
• Working across multi-function teams with web developer, social media managers, sales and upper management
• Excellent leadership skills. Comfortable delegating tasks, managing people, and overseeing Marketing Design Assistant
• Work with our website developer to plan, execute, and make necessary updates to websites
• With collaborative energy, assist with company-wide graphics projects as needed
• Demonstrate the ability to execute design for print and digital platforms
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 6-8 years of relevant experience
• 1-3 years of supervisory/leadership experience
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
• Mastery in fundamentals of graphic design including layout, composition, and typography
• Excellent leadership capabilities. Prior experience in a management role is a must.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects and deadlines with ease
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
• Working knowledge of Wordpress and HTML. (The Graphic Design Manager will create and edit custom HTML email blasts and should be able to troubleshoot issues.)
• Must have Video/Animation skills
• Healthcare - 50% healthcare coverage for individual
• Paid Holidays - 8 paid holidays including: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, (2) days each at Thanksgiving and Christmas
• Time Off - 2 weeks (10days) paid vacation, 1 week (5 days) paid sick leave, 3 Personal Days (Paid time off - must be requested a week in advance), 1 Personal Days (Paid time off – Birthday)
• AN Perks - Summer Half-Day Fridays (depending upon workload), Spot bonuses
• Retirement Savings - The Architect’s Newspaper offers employees the opportunity to participate in a company sponsored retirement savings plan. Employees who have served for over 6 months and are over 21 years of age are eligible to participate in the plan. The Architect’s Newspaper will offer an employer contribution of up to 3% match.
Interested candidates should submit CV and cover letter to Jobs@Archpaper.com