**Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance is required.**
Duties for this position include:
• Produce clear and visually compelling slide decks and slick sheets on a range of information technology and cybersecurity issues.
• Assist team members in enhancing the visual narrative of slide decks and white papers.
• Develop deliverable templates and processes to promote informative, accurate, and consistent communications.
• Collaborate closely with ZRA consultants to support development of a corporate report that displays narratives for complex technical and strategic issues in the field of cybersecurity.
• Develop report layout and maintain updates to report content.
• Create custom icons and data visualizations/infographics.
• Identify opportunities to establish and strengthen company branding.
• Provide quality control for client deliverables.
Required skills and experience include:
• Bachelor's degree, with 5 years of work experience.
• Prior experience designing layouts, creating custom icons, and developing data visualizations and a solid grasp of design concepts.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Interest in working in a multidisciplinary team and fast-paced collaborative environment.
• Academic and/or professional experience in corporate affairs, public relations, communications, journalism or a related field. Preference for experience or interest in cybersecurity or information technology fields.
• Please send your resume, cover letter, including a link to your portfolio or other graphics work, to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Graphic Design/Communications Specialist – 2020” in the subject line.
• No phone calls, please. Preference will be given to applicants who can start immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance is required.
• Deadline: Open until filled