Chilewich has an exciting opportunity for a talented graphic designer with a deep love of (and real knack for) intelligent design, beautiful typography, and vibrant color. In this vital creative role, you’ll work closely with our web team and marketing team on diverse and challenging design projects, as the team strives to continually advance the look and feel of the Chilewich brand for a global audience.
Your work will have an impact on all brand touchpoints. Key responsibilities include designing and building a variety of print and digital materials, from product packaging and collateral (such as sell sheets and postcards) to digital assets and presentations. Additionally, you’ll apply your sharp creative eye to assist with photo and video shoots, and brand activations. If you like to flex many creative muscles and produce a broad range of great design work that you can be proud of, then Chilewich is the place for you.
This full-time Graphic Designer role is based at our Manhattan design studio and company headquarters.
• Report to and work closely with our Creative Director and Marketing team to design and execute ideas from concept to final creative
• Design digital assets for use across all digital channels (e.g., our website, emails, social media)
• Design and produce print assets as needed
• Present designs to stakeholders and applicable teams
• Implement feedback and changes when appropriate
• Ensure that design and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Skills & Qualifications
• BA/BFA in Graphic Design a plus
• Minimum of two years of full-time work experience at either a creative agency or a company in a role that emphasized both print and digital skills
• Strong command of Adobe Creative Suite and some experience with Google Slides
• Basic animation skills, using After Effects or Photoshop
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
• Readiness to take the initiative on projects and proactively assess creative needs
• Commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Facility with simple still life photography a plus
To apply, please send cover letter, resume, and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org