Love motorcycles? Icon Motosports, located in Portland Oregon, is looking for a Print Designer to join our industry-leading motorcycle equipment design team. We are seeking an individual who will work with the design and development groups producing printed materials for packaging, catalog, and advertising. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, passionate person with strong conceptual, production, and design skills. Motorcycle riding experience very desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Two+ years experience as a print designer with a design firm or as part of an in-house design department
• BA in Graphic Design
• Capable of taking a design from concept to print
• Proven ability to produce printed product catalogs, print ads, technical literature, and packaging
• Work with Design Director, staff designers, photographers, and marketing staff to meet design demands and crucial deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple jobs/priorities/deadlines
• In-depth knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
Please submit your cover letter, a pdf portfolio (under 3MB) and resume with salary requirements through our website;
No Portfolio drop-offs, phone calls or follow up e-mails. As much as we would love too, we simply can not reply to every submission we receive, but we will keep it on file and contact you if we want to schedule an in-person Portfolio review.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.