Music Theatre International (www.mtishows.com) seeks a full-time, in-office Graphic Designer to market and maintain our catalog of show brands across multiple platforms (print, digital, experiential) with an emphasis on social media and print work. The Graphic Designer reports to the Art + Brand Manager and will work within the Marketing department to conceptualize, design, and produce creative campaigns and cross-platform marketing for our company and our catalog of shows.
· Marketing and Promotional Design – Develop the concept, design, and production for a wide range of marketing collateral: advertisements, brochures, magazines, presentations, signage, stickers, tee shirts, digital + social media assets, and other brand and communication materials.
· Show Art Design and Management – Maintain and curate our musicals catalog in addition to creating and implementing new titles: logos, key artwork, and style guides.
· Project Management – Manage production details and submissions to external vendors in concert with our conference and marketing calendars.
· General Design Support – Provide creative, design and production assistance for the Art + Brand Manager.
EDUCATIONAL + TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Art (or comparative degree in the arts), OR Theatre (with a portfolio reflective of your skills and abilities in design work).
· Exceptional knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
· Working knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint + Excel.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills: you will be responsible for completing projects with multiple external vendors and working with a collaborative marketing team where all voices are encouraged.
· Detail-oriented with a strong inclination for quality control: this position has responsibilities in print production and digital product development/ implementation, which requires above-average attention to detail.
· An interest or passion in theatre, musical theatre, and entertainment branding is preferred, but not required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. This is a full-time, in-office position. Music Theatre International is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and link to an online portfolio for review to email@example.com.