RLF is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to report directly to our Director of Marketing. The Graphic Designer will work across multiple mediums (print, presentation, interactive, etc.) to create visual materials that compellingly communicate the firm’s value to our clients. The Graphic Designer will work cross-functionally with marketing, business development, sector leaders, and department leaders creating a dynamic professional experience. Interested candidate should provide please provide PDF (10Mb max) with a resume and examples of work. Please see below for full job description:
Our Graphic Designer is responsible for work across multiple mediums (print, presentation, interactive, etc.) to create visual materials that compellingly communicate the firm’s value to our clients. The Graphic Designer will also provide graphic templates and design direction for the Marketing Department when appropriate. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with other Marketers, Graphic Designers, and design professionals to effectively communicate a range of ideas, messages, and concepts to both external and internal audiences.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
* Collaborates within Department team members, such as Director of Marketing, Marketing Team, and cross-functionally with Graphic Designers and other technical staff throughout the organization to prepare presentations, proposals, award submissions, client deliverables, and other collateral.
* Assists and produces in both content creation and design of marketing collateral, including storyboard presentation, design concept presentation, printed materials, external and internal presentations, social media posts, and other media to develop new business for the firm.
* Maintains and updates website content.
* Maintains image bank and coordinates project photography.
* Creatively implements consistent brand messaging across a wide variety of collateral and media, including printed materials, presentations, interactive media, etc.
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field or an equivalent combination of college-level education and related experience.
* 5 years of experience in graphic design/marketing.
* Strong design foundation and understanding of the principles of typography and layout.
* Strong understanding of print production and technology.
* Experience in storyboard presentations and presenting design concepts.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* Experience in Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry.
* Education and/or training in architecture or interior design.
* Experience with motion graphics video production and/or editing; web design and production; branded environments; experience teaching and/or critiquing others’ design work.
* Experience with information design and communication strategy.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
* Verbal and Written Communication * Time Management
* Multitasking * Organization
* Collaboration * Dependability
* Independence * Professionalism
* Trustworthy * Active Listener
* Relationship Builder * Adaptability
* Attention to Detail * Initiative
* Ownership * Task Execution
* Collaborative-Design Focus * Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
* Customer Service * Consultant-Minded
* Microsoft Office/ Microsoft 365
* Adobe InDesign
* Adobe Photoshop
* Adobe Illustrator
* Sketch Up
* Adobe After Effects
* Adobe Premiere
Must be able to listen and speak. Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer with repetitive finger, hand, and wrist movements required. Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times. Additionally, this position will require site visits to active and completed construction sites, so there may be a need to walk uneven terrain and have visual and auditable awareness of site risks during active construction. This position will require occasional travel to attend client meetings and conduct site visits, so the ability to travel for prolonged periods via car will be required.
Due to recent Executive Orders, RLF team members will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Accommodations for Medical or Religious Belief exceptions will be considered.
Please apply via our career site: https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/59124491