SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Support the Senior Designer / Teamhead in the execution of innovative graphic design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Integrate product and technical developments into graphic design
- Contribute to the quality of products' graphic design content in order to reinforce and strengthen the brand position and generate consumer demand
- Under the direction of the Senior Designer/ Teamhead/ Creative Director, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on graphic design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Launch innovative product graphic design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Identify functionality requirements and ensure accurate use of information technology systems in order to gain competitive advantage
- Identify opportunities for graphic design support in order to improve business processes and enhance customer/consumer intimacy
- Deliver projects in line with PUMA development calendar.
- This position is limited for one year
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the Apparel Graphic Design area
- Very good sense for colors, creativity and graphical talent
- Knowledge with technical drawings and sketches
- Advanced illustration and typographic skills
- Apparel knowledge are an advance
- Very good presentation skills
- PC literate with Apple Mac, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are a must
- Flexible and well organized Teamplayer
- Bachelor/Master degree focused on Graphic Design or similar education
- Please also add your PORTFOLIO to your application.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.