Wright, the premier auction house for fine art & design in Chicago is looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join our in-house team.
Our design team produces award-winning printed books & catalogs, manages our extensive websites and provides on-going support to Wright staff by way of proposals, marketing materials, social media, branded collateral, video promotion, emails and advertising. The creative team is comprised of 10 individuals including photography, web development, retouching, social media and graphic design. You will work directly with our creative director to touch a wide-range of digital & print projects.
Please apply if...
– You have sensitive typographic skills and experience designing for dynamic digital editorial
– You practice conceptually-driven problem solving for all projects large & small
– You are a willing collaborator & enthusiastic communicator
– You want to find a place that balances sophisticated layout/print experience with digital marketing
– You'd like the chance to collaborate with photographers, and test your skills with motion/video in a creative team environment
– You're interested in contemporary art, design and vintage luxury.
– You can work autonomously and juggle simultaneous projects while still meeting the require deadlines.
– You are open to constructive criticism and can make on-the-fly changes as directed.
– No detail is too subtle or project too small for your creative detail & discerning eye
Ultimately, Wright's team is searching for a professional, team-oriented individual who is committed to creating the highest level of design in the industry to join our tight-knit team of creatives. Please note, while we are seeking a mid-level designer, junior level candidates with strong portfolios will be considered.
– 1-2 years experience in professional design studio or agency
– Knowledge of current digital technology, design for web, responsive & mobile design.
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
– Experience with After Effects
– Experience using Figma or Sketch for digital comps
– Experience with Mailchimp templates / basic html
– Bonus: Final Cut pro / video editing experience
As an employee you will be eligible for a benefits package that adds to your overall compensation. Wright subsidizes Health Insurance as well as Dental and Vision plans. Life and long-term disability insurance are included at no cost. You Are eligible to participate in Wright's 401K program, with a fully vested employer contribution match of 3% each year.
Please send your résumé, cover letter, and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.