Are you looking to become a part of a multi-functional team of commercial, technical and regional partners? At P&G, Design is critical to driving dedication beyond reason with the world’s consumers. We uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences! We view business challenges through an empathetic lens – consumer centric in everything that we do. We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons. P&G Design is looking for a Designer to join our team who will be responsible for crafting the visual strategy, design and execution on our brands.
What You’ll Do
• Under the direction of the Brand Expression leader, you will build concepts and execute the visual strategy for the brand across consumer touchpoints including packaging, promotional materials, visual communications, eCommerce, social media, etc.
• Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced consistently and creatively.
• Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices.
• Be accountable for excellent execution.
REQUIREMENTS (SKILLS / EXPERIENCES) FOR THE ROLE:
• BA/BS in Graphic Design or similar field.
• A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in graphic design and brand identity. Your portfolio will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
• Experience in designing for FMCG brands executing across multiple media.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
• Strong collaboration and interdependence skills both within design and multi-functional partners. Experience collaborating across geographies and organizational boundaries is a plus.
• Outstanding listening skills with a view to understanding and anticipating the needs.
• Outstanding project management skills, ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle complexity with confidence. Proven field, outstanding time management skills, ability to set priorities and be accountable from concept to final design delivery.
• Flexibility in an environment of constant change.
• Expertise in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.