Clutch is looking for a Group Account Director!
The Group Account Director is responsible for the overall management of the client relationship, and leadership of internal teams on one large or multiple accounts. The GAD drives agency profitability and growth based on maintaining long-term, trusted relationships with clients. Equally important is the ability to form and lead strong internal teams to deliver brilliant work-product and positive client results.
• Manages senior client expectations.
• Must have experience with TV and broadcasting
• Takes leading role in developing and selling in agency recommendations and POVs.
• Establishes overall client relationship standards for the agency to follow.
• Sets quality standards for the account and enforces adherence.
• Responsible for the growth and vitality of the account.
• Responsible for quality of service and deliverables to client across all agency practices.
• Ensures all work is on strategy, creatively brilliant, on time and in budget.
• Stays ahead of the curve on all communications channels relevant to client.
• Works with planning and creative teams to determine strategic direction for the Brand(s).
• Establishes strong relationships across all agency disciplines and offerings.
• Develop and secure fair and equitable agreements and SOWs.
• Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client growth.
• Participates in new business development for the agency.
• Minimum 10 years of experience within an advertising agency
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good negotiating skills
• Inspires, builds on and champions creative ideas
• Strong overall business and marketing skills
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent business experience preferred