The Illustrator will create high-resolution images and concepts.
The main and routine tasks of the Illustrator are to:
• Create concepts (sketches, photo montages, etc.) based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
• Create high-resolution images based on specific briefs and in keeping with the artistic direction;
• Ensure posing, lighting and rendering in 3D software;
• Create and/or modify textures;
• Process images in Photoshop;
• Search for references based on the artistic direction;
• Carry out all other related tasks.
• College diploma in graphic design, modeling or other relevant training.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in modeling, texture, lighting, image processing or any other relevant experience.
• Team spirit
• Observation skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to change
• Ability to accept feedback
• Ability to work under pressure
• Creativity (originality and resourcefulness in problem-solving)
• Knowledge of Zbrush, Photoshop, 3dsmax