Who we are:
Lethal Threat is a lifestyle apparel and product brand that designs and sells products to the Automotive and Motorcycle aftermarkets world wide. Skulls, pin-ups, zombies and all things extreme adorn our apparel for gear heads, metal heads and bikers.
If you are into motorcycles, tattoos, metal music, hot rods and/ or creating killer illustrations geared toward this consumer base then you need to apply to this job. Work in a casual, fast paced productive environment with room to grow and advance you illustration and graphic design skills
What you will be doing:
- Creating original t-shirt and product illustrations based on ideas and concepts from our creative director. Also need somebody super creative who can bring their own ideas to the table for illustrations based on current trends or from past experience
- Editing photos from model shoots, adding creative effects and coloring
- Creating apparel and product tech packs for our production factories
- Drawing everything form skulls to pin-up girls
- Mock up illustrations on various products
- Creating content for our social media platforms
- Video creation and editing a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- A degree in Fine Arts / Illustration or past / current experience as a commercial illustrator
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop at a minimum
- Comfortable using a Wacom drawing tablet
- Strong creative and conceptual skills
- Must be organized
- An ability to follow directions and ask questions if something is not clear
- Pays attention to detail and follows all guidelines, must be able to retain information
- Takes pride in their work and does not rush through tasks, but also does not waste time
- personable, punctual and a good communicator
- can take creative direction with a good attitude
Only apply if:
Please only apply if you meet the above qualifications and have experience in executing the duties we will be asking of you.
- do not apply if you have a problem drawing skulls or other extreme content. We are not a politically correct company when it comes to artwork.
- please only apply if you can illustrate the type of artwork you see on our website. We expect a high level of art, so if your illustration skills are not equal or better then what you see on www.lethalthreat.com do not apply.
- Please only apply if your style is similar to the art style you see on our website,
- Only apply if you can work at our Yonkers, New York facility at least 20 to 40 hours a week.
- No design agencies or employment agencies need apply
Send us your cover letter, resume and your illustration / art portfolio in pdf. format or send a link to your online portfolio. Make sure your links work before sending to us
Please include you salary or hourly rate you are looking for. We are an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.