DCO LA, LLC, is a furniture studio known for its refined and meticulously crafted furniture. This is a part-time position, freelance considered. Approximately 10-20 hours a week.
The Industrial Design Assistant will work directly with the Senior Designer to assist on projects as needed.
Role responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Organize Solidworks drawings and models
- Modify and update Solidworks models to be used both internally and externally (by third
party clients) as needed
- Use Solidworks to output manufacturing drawings
- Bachelors of Science/Art in Industrial Design or related field
- Comfortable working in Solidworks using parametric modeling
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- To be considered for freelance you must have a valid Solidworks license
If you feel that you would be a great fit and are interested in joining our passionate team, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “ID ASSISTANT” as the subject line. Please highlight any additional skills and experiences you bring to the table.
PLEASE NOTE ONLY U.S. BASED CANDIDATES ARE BEING CONSIDERED AT THIS TIME.