Bould Design is looking for an exceptional design student or recent graduate to join our award winning San Mateo studio for a 3 month paid internship beginning in June or July 2021. As an intern at Bould Design, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn through collaborating on all phases of the design process from conceptualization to production.
We offer an intense, yet informal environment for focused, highly motivated designers. Our client list includes the most successful design-centric companies in Silicon Valley including Nest Labs, GoPro, Eero, Beam and Roku. Our projects move at the forefront of design, technology and manufacturing.
Our ideal intern has some powerful mix of the following qualities:
- must be a recent graduate or current junior/senior in an Industrial Design program
- strong form-giving skills and design sensitivity
- excellent sketching and visualization skills
- strong solidworks and adobe creative suite skills
- passionate about design and technology
- proficient understanding and interest in manufacturing processes
- keen awareness of usability issues and empathy towards end user
- creative problem solver
- analytic thinker
- articulate communicator
- strong interpersonal skills
- detail oriented and organized
- strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- must have authorization to work in the USA
- personal integrity, holds self to the highest ethical and professional standards
Please include your resume and portfolio as PDFs under 10MB if possible.