Integrated Design Solutions is looking for a talented, passionate, and goal oriented Industrial Designer to join our team. At IDS, Industrial Designers are highly involved with our clients and play an important role on our talented product development team. As a part of our interdisciplinary team of designers and engineers, your responsibilities will include;
• Creating thought provoking product concept sketches and renderings
• Creating 3D CAD geometry using SolidWorks
• Developing 3D CAD renderings in PhotoView 360 or KeyShot
• Participating in team innovation sessions to generate exciting new product ideas
• Researching product categories and participating in user observation
• Making mock-ups and rough prototypes to test out ergonomics and feasibility
• The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of product development experience
• BFA Industrial Design degree with a 3.0+ grade point average
• The individual must be a creative problem solver who is committed to producing products of exceptional quality and brand defining design.
• Strong 2D visual communication skills required - should be comfortable drawing on a digital tablet with Sketchbook Pro, Photoshop, or similar.
• Will know how to balance multiple priorities, creatively solve problems and work toward big picture objectives without losing sight of important details
• Organization, execution, follow-up, and verbal communication skills are essential
• Must be a team player, able to work both collaboratively on interdisciplinary development teams, or independently, as projects require.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.