Are you tired of the corporate grind or of working in dull product categories? Do you want to work on exciting projects with a great team, in a great location? Lifestyledesign is growing and we are looking for a very talented and passionate designer to join our team.
Exciting projects and great clients await you here at Lifestyledesign in sunny Santa Barbara, CA.
We are looking for a designer with a proven track record of success to become a part of our diverse, creative team. Our success stems from our passion for world class design, our easy going personalities and our ability to crush deadlines both individually and as teams.
Are you right for the job?
The ideal candidate should have a solid history of creating persuasive and impactful design solutions that comes from at least 5-10 years of experience in Industrial Design. We are looking for self motivated individuals that have the ability to frame up and solve difficult problems while delivering excitement and newness across a range of consumer and professional categories.
***International candidates MUST hold a valid US working Visa - We will NOT consider candidates without a valid US working Visa
Requirements and Skills
• 5-10 years of experience with a degree in Industrial Design
• Ability to develop leading, relevant and inspiring design solutions
• Advanced 3D modeling and visualization skills
• Inspiring 2D skills via sketching, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes, both hard and soft goods
• Ability to think strategically and integrate with business leaders
• Deep understanding of how things work
• A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial nature
• Ability to work collaboratively and with development teams
• Understanding of global trends, technology and fashion
• Passion for Design Strategy and Innovation
• Sense of humor
• Positive outlook
Lifestyledesign offers attractive compensation packages along with comprehensive employee benefits including:
• Major medical insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Paid holidays
• Paid time-off program
• Performance based Bonus
Lifestyledesign, since 2002 and our 18 person creative team delivers culturally relevant and emotionally resonant solutions for leading brands across a range of categories. For more information about Lifestyledesign, Please refer to our website.
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio and/or links to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the Job Title in the Subject (Industrial designer). Not to exceed 5 megabytes.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.