LIFE AT BRP
We have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally. Distributed throughout more than 100 countries, our product line-up includes: Evinrude Outboard Engines, Manitou and AlumaCraft boats, Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, Can-Am side-by-side and all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, and Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 10,000+ employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Work in a great atmosphere at the start of a new U.S. based design studio
2. Craft the future of BRP Marine Group
3. Work with a talented international team that’s at the forefront of industry trends
4. Contribute to several ongoing and new projects that will stimulate your creativity
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to exploring and conceptualizing various aspects related to the industrial design of boats, outboard engines, and the marine industry.
• Play a major role in developing and validating concepts, working closely with the Design and Product Development teams
• Contribute to brainstorming and determine how to meet user needs
• Suggest ideas for concepts, materials and creations
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design (product or transport design)
• 3 - 5 years of industrial design (product or transport design) experience
• Relevant experience designing and developing boats, recreational vehicles, motor vehicles or motorcycles
• Ability to communicate in English both oral and written
• Strong ability to communicate ideas by sketching as well as specialized knowledge of 2D and 3D design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Alias, and Keyshot
• Solid knowledge of recent trends in design, assembly systems, manufacturing processes and the marine or transportation industry.
This position is based in Stuart, FL
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.