Industrial Designer Wanted – Marine Industry Leader - Marine/Yacht/Automotive Focus - INDIANA
Location = Indiana (NOT A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY – Please do not ask)
Currently looking for an experienced Industrial Designer (Marine/Boat/Yacht/ Luxury Auto Industry/Powersports) to fill an opening with an industry LEADING marine/boat manufacturing company located in INDIANA. Interested candidates will possess 5+ years of new product ideation, conceptualizing and illustration that will set forth the future direction of New Product Development as well as enhance existing products. Are you comfortable rolling up your sleeves, wearing multiple hats, and getting the job done? Do you aspire to be part of the Industry Leader?
NO JOB HOPPERS!!!!
Responsibilities of the Industrial Designer – Industry Leader -Marine/Yacht/Automotive Focus
• Develop and enhance designs that support the business plan and consumer demand
• Sketch, model, prototype and storyboard concepts
• Senior level practical application experience using various materials and manufacturing processes for fiberglass, metal, aluminum, foam and other composite materials
• Define and develop the industrial design of new products by collaborating the product development and design team, external design partners, and other internal team members
• Balance product appeal, customer functionality and manufacturability to create designs that drive the customer experience
• Strong aesthetic sense and artistic skill
• Contribute in productive brainstorming sessions and concept creation meetings
• Participate in trend evaluations, early concept development and rapid experiments
• Create critical design touch points and consumer experience narratives
• Monitor projects during the concept and development phases
• Familiar with boat brands such as Nortech, Cigarrette, Intrepid, Cobalt, Chaparral, Sea Ray, Scout, Grady-White, Boston Whaler, Sailfish, Hatteras, Galeon, Harris, Bennington, Crest, Nautique, Mastercraft, Tige, Malibu.
Requirements of the Industrial Designer Wanted – Industry Leader - Marine/Yacht/Automotive Focus
• 5+ year of design experience
• BS in Industrial Design
• Marine or Automotive experience (Marine Preferred)
• Strong skills with 3D modeling, rendering and visual creation software platforms such as Solid Works, Rhino, Adobe
Compensation for the Industrial Designer Wanted – Industry Leader-Marine/Yacht/Automotive Focus
• Base salary of $80,000++++ (absolutely will increase based on experience and expertise)
• Medical, dental, and vision, retirement, vacation, Paid holidays, Paid training, Relocation for the right candidate, employee discounts on product.
• Please send me your updated resume along with your professional portfolio (or include the link to your portfolio in your resume.
Tom Cassidy, Jr.
Please attach your updated resume and portfolio (or include your portfolio web address on your resume).
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming final deadline – April 1st!Enter the C77DA x