Our mission is simple: EMPOWER ATHLETES WITH THE MEANS TO DOMINATE! Everything we do reflects our relentless drive to achieve this mission, and every associate plays a critical role.
Our company was born with one great idea, and innovation is the foundation of who we are. But, ideas are only part of the equation. We exhaust ourselves in the execution of our ideas and are committed to doing whatever it takes to push the game to the next level.
We work with a high sense of urgency, not only with our customers – but with each other. We explore all avenues to “yes” before we say “no”. Every associate is not only empowered, but relied upon, to find or create opportunities that make a difference in all areas of our business. We are entrepreneurs in our own departments.
We are curious. We collaborate with each other. We own and learn from our mistakes. We bring optimism, passion, and energy to work. We have an immense amount of pride and a strong sense of ownership in working for Warrior. We are impatient. We love change. We’re unconventional and we don’t do basic. We work hard, have fun, and we don’t dread going to work the next day!
The Industrial Designer at Warrior Sports demonstrates a complete understanding of the entire design process and works through the process efficiently and independently. Expected to identify design problems and consistently generate creative solutions that improve the overall performance and aesthetics of products across both Hockey and Lacrosse. Maintains a robust understanding of materials and manufacturing processes and seeks out new and cost-effective processes. Creates product families that share technologies, manufacturing processes and a common design language.
• Works closely with development, engineering, and product managers across multiple
• Shapes design direction for specific product families
• Creates unique and effective product concepts through sketching, brainstorming, and
• Delivers highly refined technical product illustrations
• Responsible for presenting product solutions that meet or exceed expectations in the
• Prepares detailed technical packets that effectively communicate designs to the
• Works with developers and 3D engineering team to evaluate product samples and provide
• Robust knowledge of current manufacturing processes and seeks out new processes
• Travel to Asia may be required
• Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Design
• 3+ years Industrial Design experience (preferably in sporting goods)
• Strong understanding of injection molding design constraints
• Competence in a variety of 2D and 3D software
• Ability to create prototypes/mockups to validate design concepts
• Must possess excellent communication skills both visually and verbally
• Ability to multi-task and move rapidly between highly diverse projects
• Experience with managing multiple tasks through a calendar cycle
• Must have experience in the following programs:
Fusion 360 or Solidworks
• Hockey and/or Lacrosse playing experience is preferred