Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Executive Innovation Lab
* Work with a dynamic team developing innovative consumer experiences
* Direct interaction with people in the places they live, work, and play to understand what motivates them and how we can better their experience
* Engage with executive leadership to define strategic business objectives
* Immediate health insurance coverage & career growth opportunities
* Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Work with the Design Center Manager to develop highly effective and engaging innovation labs
* Facilitate innovation labs
* Facilitate motivational and educational exercises
* Provide tours and overviews of the AdventHealth Design Center
* Collect data and/or reports on innovation labs to leadership as requested
* Work closely with leadership to ensure an inspiring, creative, open and productive environment
The Innovation Catalyst (IC) participates in the design of innovation labs, facilitates labs and motivational exercises and ensures projects track through the various Design Thinking stages. The IC leads projects as assigned by the Design Center Manager. The IC will participate in building a creative, open and productive culture at the AHS Design Center and will work closely with other members of the team to ensure successful projects are completed.
What You Will Need:
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Design Thinking, Human Centered Design, Innovation, Sociology, Psychology, Industrial Design, or like degree
* 2+ years' experience facilitating design labs or working/learning in an innovation/design-focused environment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.