Responsible for producing all digital assets for Cannondale web properties to ensure both a user-centric and brand approved experience.
• You will work closely with the Digital Brand Creative team to design on-brand promotional images across Cannondale’s digital platforms
• You will be responsible for digital design creation post-concept, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments
• You will be the Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the Cannondale brand standards
• You must be able to translate key photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, color correction, and other similar processes
• You’ll be accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment
• You must understand the business, our users, and promotional goals to come up with innovative digital creative solutions to complex visual problems.
Digital Design Focus:
• Create designs that meet current HTML-driven web page design standards, always considering and with good understanding of usability and navigation, search engine optimization, load times, and content management systems
• Work hand in hand with our developers and content editors to provide assets and conduct QA/UAT of our digital properties
• Experience with, and understanding of, responsive web design
• Develop wireframes and interactive prototypes
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
• Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function.
• Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
• 1+ years of Digital Design Experience or related field such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side
• College or University degree in Digital Design, Digital Media, Web/Graphic Design, or related field
• Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
• Strong photo augmentation, silhouetting, and color correction skills
• Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
• Experience in bicycle or other high-end consumer goods industry
• Knowledge of Sketch and InVision highly preferred
• Strong understanding of landing page optimization best practices
• Experience working in CMS, bonus points if that CMS is Sitecore
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment
• Travel – none