LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Work in a fast paced environment challenging the status quo
2. Craft the future of BRP Marine Group
3. Work with a talented international team that’s at the forefront of industry trends
4. Contribute to several ongoing and new projects that will stimulate your creativity
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Lead, and be the Design and Innovation liaison, for the execution of chosen design directions with the on-site engineering team.
• Contribute to exploring and conceptualizing various aspects related to the industrial design of the marine industry.
• Play a major role in developing and validating concepts, working closely with the Design and Product Development teams
• Contribute to brainstorming and determine how to meet user needs
• Suggest ideas for concepts, materials and creations
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design (product or transportation design)
• Strong knowledge of materials, processes, and fabrication techniques to bring designs to life. Aluminum fabrication techniques a plus.
• Relevant experience designing and developing boats, recreational vehicles, motor vehicles or motorcycles
• Ability to communicate in English both oral and written
• Strong ability to communicate ideas by sketching as well as specialized knowledge of 2D and 3D design software: Photoshop, Illustrator, Alias, and Keyshot
This position is based at Alumacraft in St. Peter, Minnesota
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.