Taphandles is a high energy and collaborative award-winning design and manufacturing company based in Seattle with international operations Asia and Europe. We are the leader in supporting the beverage industry with the most innovative and unique product marketing available.
Our products consist of tap handles, draught dispense systems, lighted signage, and custom point-of-purchase items for beverage companies across the globe. Our design-to-production cycle is short, and you will see your design work hit the market in a matter of months. You will contribute to and assist in bringing concepts to life from concept ideation through to full 3D renderings for a variety of point-of-sale products. Your ability to meet tight deadlines with a high productivity rate is essential to this position.
We are looking for a Junior Designer with a positive 'can-do' attitude, who takes direction well and is an us first, me second type of person.
- Illustration and digital PSD rendering
- Rapid sketch concept ideation
- Adobe Suite
- Rhino3D or ZBrush
- Keyshot (not required but helpful)
- You will have an opportunity to create innovative product design for some of the biggest brands in the world in addition to over a thousand craft beverage brands.
- On a typical day you will touch at least 2 projects, generating thumbnail sketches, digital PSD renderings, and/or 3D Keyshot renders
- You will have the opportunity to learn about our manufacturing capabilities such as: metal machining, wood working, urethane casting, die-casting, injection-molding, electroplating, 3D printing, artwork decoration and more.
- You will have the opportunity to learn Rhino and/or ZBrush
- You will be expected to grow professionally and personally
- You will learn a lot about the Craft Beverage industry
- You will do all of this in a fun, friendly and supportive environment
Please submit your resume and PDF portfolio (Cover letter not necessary.