Core Home is looking for 1-2 passionate, talented graphic/packaging designers with experience working on consumer product packaging to join our team in the heart of NYC's fashion district. We are known for our trend-forward design in both product and packaging (check out one of our brand at www.mannahydration.com) and as we continue to grow we are looking to expand our design team!
In this role, you are responsible for packaging and product graphics development from concept to production, by creating original & trend-forward design concepts and ensuring the timely execution of each stage in the production process. This position may also involve some branding, presentation, web design and marketing materials.
Requirements & Skills:
• BFA or BS in Graphic Design or related major
• Advanced user of Adobe CC specifically: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
• Strong branding and logo design skills
• Knowledge of packaging design, printing, materials, and structure
• Photography skills and retouching capabilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Copywriting and/or advertising experience is a plus
• Proficient in MS Office software (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately
• Ability to prepare mockup packaging for client review
• Ability to render 3D rendering for presentation is a plus.
If you’re looking for a change of pace from your traditional wholesale company, where you can be challenged and opportunities for growth are endless, please apply. We are a vibrant and very passionate group and would love to see what you can do!
PLEASE SEND RESUME & PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.