The junior graphics designer will support a variety of team members on business development projects, such as proposals and capabilities presentations as well as marketing initiatives that span print design, collateral development and social media materials. Daily responsibilities will include designing innovative digital and print solutions, working with other designers and art directors on branded presentations plus miscellaneous client project work. Candidates must have excellent design sensibilities and be extremely competent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PPT and Keynote.
1. Supporting Designers and Art Director as needed on the creation of presentations and concepts
2. Digital and print design production; production support for projects such as banners, posters, brochures and postcards
3. Supporting internal marketing efforts, such as resizing images, updating presentations and HTML email design (layout only, programming knowledge is not required)
4. Preparation of logos, helping with file conversions and transfers
5. Maintaining and organizing server folders and image libraries
6. Image research
7. Other duties, as needed
The ideal candidate would:
1. Be able to work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines
2. Demonstrate skills in typography, layout, hierarchy and branding
3. Be proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
4. Be proficient with Keynote and PPT
5. Have good communication skills, both written and verbal
6. Be attentive to details
7. Possess knowledge of HTML and CSS (responsive web design would be a plus)
8. Have previous "office" experience
The ideal candidate has a strong visual design acumen and a proactive personality, as our work environment encourages self-starters. Time management skills are advantageous.
Please send your resume with a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com.
We hope you enjoy the toddstreet team as much as we do.
For more information on our company, please visit toddstreet.com or our Instagram and LinkedIn pages.