Your responsibilities include working with a variety of clients that might include large corporations, small startups, or individual entrepreneurs. Projects vary in scope and size, generating from industries such as aerospace, transportation, defense, and medical. You will develop solutions based on sound, human-centered design practices, while adhering to Point Innovation’s established design processes.
Education and Training Requirements:
• BS or BFA degree in Industrial Design or related specialization from a four-year college or university required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• One year of professional work experience preferred. Internships may be considered as relevant experience
• Professional-quality portfolio
• Interest in all pre-production phases of product development
• Ability to manage time, tasks, and deliverable status
• Exceptional visual communication and presentation skills – proficient in storyboarding, rapid idea visualization, sketching, mockups, and rendering
• Proficiency in SolidWorks preferred. Creo or Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, + Keyshot – AR/VR design experience a plus
• Foundational visual branding and software interface design experience
You may submit your resume and portfolio via email directly to Jean Eisenmann, Technical Resources, at JEisenmann@PointInnovation.com.