This job opportunity is be to support the PADI design team in asset production for our online courses. Specifically, it will be to support the team in the rework, optimization and management of digital media assets (photography, graphics and videos) being used in the current online course materials. This includes the design and production of language specific assets to be used in the translated versions of these courses.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with video editing software e.g. Adobe Premier
- Experience with optimizing images and graphics for the web
- Experience optimizing videos for web streaming
- Experience managing assets within a media library (adding meta data, file naming conventions)
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita, CA or remote
Duration: 4 weeks part-time
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.