GSI is looking for a Junior level designer who is passionate about their craft; someone who maintains strong conceptual thinking while delivering on excellent designs.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Responsible for the timely creation of toy packaging design, branding and product development.
• The ability to collaborate with the creative director, creative department and marketing team.
• Stays up to date with trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills · Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who can contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
Please send your resumes and portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Familiar designing with cost and clients in mind
• Brand strategy: understanding and translating the aspiration of a brand
• Drawing / Illustration skills
• 3D modeling/rendering a plus
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming regular deadline – March 9th!Enter the C77DA x