Digital product designers at Everyday Industries are deeply inspired by customer behavior and how it impacts design. With an eye to usability, they create wireframes and visual designs for a variety of digital products, for varied brands and clients. They participate in user research, building wireframes and functional prototypes, and creating a design system.
Everyday Industries is a small and highly collaborative environment, and we need someone who is excited to work as part of a team. We are strong believers that feedback and iteration make the design better. We are passionate about user experience design, design process, and finding simple solutions to complex design problems. We hope you are too!
We’d like to see:
- A strong background in design with 2-4 years of user interface design experience. In addition, a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology.
- Experience using customer data to inform design decisions.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- An ability to collaborate. You should be excited to work with other designers, client teams, and their developers to envision and iterate concepts.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools.
- Animation experience is a plus.
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.
Collect your best work and submit it to the 2020 Core77 Design Awards — it will go in front of a group of the top designers practicing today, and winners will claim vast bragging rights, media attention and an amazing trophy.
Enter today to beat the looming regular deadline – March 9th!Enter the C77DA x