At L'Atelier Paris, we specialize in high end custom cabinetry, starting with the design of custom cooking ranges. We value and cultivate long-standing relationships with our clients and our associates. We work in a highly creative environment that values each associate’s contribution toward delivering beautiful, innovative, luxury products where each client project is unique, while providing superior customer service.
- Manage all phases of client projects (initial meeting, design, product specifications, MEP details, remote coordination with projects GC's & clients team)
- 2-5 years of design and sales experience in the high-end, luxury brand environment
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen and translate client’s needs into sales
- Self -motivated and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
*AutoCad Proficiency is a MUST, please do not apply if you do not qualify*
Looking for a designer/sales manager for our NYC showroom