Oversees development and execution of media plans and programs for clients.
• Manage the planning and implementation of media plans for a variety of clients, utilizing both traditional and not-tradition media.
• Develop cross-channel media strategies and budget allocations to achieve client goals.
• Oversee planning, optimizing, implementing and analyzing digital media activities.
• Recommends and oversees implementation of the most effective media buys within client budgets for assigned agency clients.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
• Provide media guidance for agency clients and interdepartmental teams.
• Responsible for supporting leadership within the agency.
• Plays a key role in researching trends, innovations, and changes that affect media planning and buying.
• Participates in community events and volunteers with community organizations.
• Performs administrative tasks as necessary.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills, Experience and Education
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works well in a fast-paced team environment and thrives on collaborating with team members.
• Convincing presentation skills.
• Strong organizational, mathematical, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Able to deal effectively with diverse individuals at all levels.
• Knowledge of Media databases, internet, spreadsheet, and word processing software.
Preferred Skills, Experience and Education
• Strategic thinker.
• Advanced knowledge of syndicated research
• Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring junior staff.
• Minimum of five plus years of relevant experience in an advertising agency or similar setting.
• Bachelor’s degree required.