Fetch for Pets is a manufacturer devoted to bringing high-quality products to our pets. We team up with major national brands to create pet lines.
Through this process, we give consumers the ability to share their favorite brands with their pet.
Fetch for Pets also provides private label development & manufacturing for major retailers.
We currently supply over 300 corporate branded products for pet specialty retailers nationwide.
Check out our company capabilities deck at http://profiles.fetch4pets.com
Fetch is looking for a highly motivated, organized & seasoned design professional to fill the position of Mid Level Designer for Pet Products (Soft & Hard goods)
(must love pets, especially dogs)
* Required 5+ years in apparel, accessories & soft toy design experience. Experience in pet products & home goods is a plus
* In-House Design team experience preferred. This position is on-site only. No telecommuting.
* Must have experience working on licensed brands, specifically in the entertainment space
* Must be able to create licensed, trend & season based collection/line
* Must be able to create production files
* Must be well-versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign) & PowerPoint (working knowledge in Excel is a plus)
* Must be able to multitask & time manage
* Some experience in packaging & displayer design is a plus
* Ability to Comp/Mock up packaging or displayer is a plus
* Ability to communicate ideas to & coordinate with cross-functional team members outside the design team (E.G. Sales/Marketing/Production)
* This position requires working closely with & direction of a Senior Product Manager & Sr. Designer/Design Manager
Please send a portfolio link in your initial email.